The Scottish Country Dance Society was formed in 1923. The title
"Royal" was added in 1952, making us known as "The Royal Scottish
Country Dance Society" (RSCDS).
The Hamilton Branch was the first Canadian branch, joining the society in 1954.
Upcoming events (see Events page for full details):
- Dancing on the Dock: Another successful season concluded August 27.
Thanks go to:   Cate & Scott / Alicia & Ian / Valerie     for great programs!
And all participating    teachers / branch members / friends
for ensuring    - Energy   -  Excitement   -    FUN
- 3 September - Registration for new classes
- 8 September - new fall classes begin
- 28 September - 60th Anniversary tea dance
- 17-19 October - Hamilton Weekend
- 1 November - Monthly dance
- 8 December - Monthly dance